Tuesday, June 30, 2009

grace grace

Ok, so you all (should) know Juliette's middle name is Grace.

Most of you also know that Grace is my great grandma's name (she passed away just before thanksgiving last year, but I was able to tell her I was preggo before she died).

A few of you may even know that Grace was my great grandma's first AND middle name.

But I am pretty sure none of you know WHY her first and middle name are both Grace. I actually just found that out myself! I always thought her mom just got lazy by the fifth kid (sorry to my mom, but you don't even have a middle name so maybe there is something to my theory!)Apparently my Great Grandma's mom had two friends named Grace and didn't want one of them to feel left out, so she did Grace for the first and middle name. Problem solved...although who is the first name after??
Here are a few pics that i had on my computer of me with Grace, who was always wearing a hat:
I apparently stole this one

Even at bedtime...

and you can't really see it, but it's there!

1 comment: