Friday, June 5, 2009

what a day! and a few random things...

Check out what came up on my msn homepage when I got into work today:

How cool is that?? And since it's a week change for me, mom brings me (and now even Brent) a doughnut! I am going to miss my doughnuts :-(

So today is 34 weeks, or 6 weeks left...take your pick (I like to use the 6 weeks left!). Kristine sent me an email today informing me that the baby is the size of an American Girl doll, so she feels more prepared :-) I do have a doctor appt today, so we'll see what they say, I haven't been there since 30 weeks and that feels like forever ago, so I am hoping this visit will be fun. Ok, maybe "fun" isn't the word, maybe I should say informative. I know she has been moving lots, so that has to be good.

Last night I went down to visit Laura, Rod, and their new baby Danielle. She is such a little peanut!! 6.7 lbs and 18 inches. She had the tiniest little face and looked just like her mom! It was fun to hear Rod tell the story of when it hit him that he was a dad. I wonder when it will hit Joey?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment