Wednesday, June 17, 2009

outtakes and a baby class...

Here are a few pics from the preggo session that didn't make it onto the blog, but they are kinda funny...Last night Joey and I went to a "Caring for Your Newborn" class. The instructor was entertaining enough that the time went fast and it was easy to listen to her. It was really interesting to hear the questions the other couples had...and then judge them. I know, I am awful, but I am always comparing us to the other couples we see at any "baby" events/stores/etc. I usually come out feeling pretty good about us though! Joey said that he learned a lot. I probably take for granted some of the things I have read or talked about with my girlfriends and don't think about the fact that Joey doesn't hear all the same stuff! We have one more class next week that is the culmination of the internet version of the "Preparing for Birth" class we're doing. Then, well, we have a baby and we forget everything we learned and just survive :-)

Thanks for checking in...one more month!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Joey's face in that top one! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, your sis didn't know if i would want that on her official blog, but i think it is pretty funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, Joey can practice on Lyra, I have two others if he drops her. =)

    ReplyDelete