Monday, June 29, 2009

i am gonna miss this...

Luckily for me, this pregnancy has gone great! It's really hard to find something to complain about...I didn't get sick, my doctors visits always go according to schedule, I have a nice belly, the weather hasnt been that bad, I didn't (so far) get as huge as I thought I had the potential to get, and I get to feel her move around all the time. I am going to miss it! Even if these last few weeks have some miserable moments, at least it's not that much longer! I must have inherited the I-love-being-pregnant thing from my mom!

Friday was our company picnic, so I wasn't by my computer to update with pics but here are some pics I had Joey take last night (I was already sans make-up b/c it was 10pm, so I thought I'd throw in pigtails to complete my look...):
In case you didn't know...

Me at just over 37 weeks...


Imitating my mom...


really, I don't know....but it was funny

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. No wonder you love being pregnant, you're adorable pregnant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one of you imitating your Mother. What a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that last one is how you'll push the baby out, right? =)

    ReplyDelete