Friday, June 19, 2009

only four more donuts?!?!

Ok people, I am starting to put things into perspective here...once Juliette finally arrives, my weekly donut is probably not going to be coming! And what if I go early?? (Mom, I would still like a donut on the 17th!)

here is the post-it from my mom this morning...I already ate the donuts!

Ok, now some real perspective...four weeks left! Four weeks ago (which is how I measure how fast time went) Joey and I had a date night and he bought me the little piggy bank. That really wasn't that long ago...

This morning when I was laying in bed Juliette decided to do the worm (that's what I call it anyway) where she doesn't "kick" but she moves around...like she is doing the worm! The cool part was I got Joey to feel it...she went pretty crazy for like 20 seconds and he hadn't felt that much before so that was cool.

This afternoon I have my 36 wk appt. I am looking forward to it b/c they'll finally start checking "stuff" to see how it's going. Brent and Kristine leave tomorrow for their East Coast trip and I have been told not to go early, and I think I'll be ok. Plus, I am pretty set on a July baby!

That's all my news for now...if the doctor has anything special to report I'll let ya know...

3 comments:

  1. Donuts for everyone on the 17!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the use of 4 exclamation points on the post it- grandma jule has strong attention to detail :)
    i hope the doctor goes well today and that they tell you there is no way you will have your baby in the next 7 days! any day after that is fair game :) (after July 1st of course for your "odd number" purposes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love where you can actually feel the baby rolling and moving and see an elbow go across your belly. I'm so glad Joey got to feel it!

    You only do donuts once a week? Maybe you should do daily donuts just in case you do go early and miss out...

    ReplyDelete