Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i am PISSED!

Ok, so my $20 bill from my first kick is MISSING. And I am pretty damn sure someone STOLE it! The ONLY time I EVER go in that envelope is when my mom gives me money (it basically transfers from her desk to mine). So today I was showing it to someone and then I saw it was missing....not the other money, but the $20 (I am assuming they didn't take it all so that maybe I wouldn't notice anything was missing). And the envelope was labeled "Baby Kick". You have got to be effing kidding me. I obviously do not care so much about $20, it's money, but it was the FIRST kick my mom got to feel and I am so pissed I want to cry. Maybe I should use the camera Brent and Kristine got me to spy on the cleaners.

FYI...I did leave a nasty note if they happen to open my top drawer again.

3 comments:

  1. That sucks- how can people not feel bad for stealing MONEY OUT OF YOUR DESK- it isn't like they ate a pc of candy from a dish on your desk- that sucks man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it does suck. i am really just more sad...i was going to save that $20 for the sentimental value! people are a**holes...i mean, come one, the envelope said baby kicking fund...that's just low!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you left a note...I don't get it, there aren't a ton of people in your office. I'm sorry that that sentiment is gone.

    ReplyDelete