Thursday, June 25, 2009

the baby kick fairy?

So miraculously the $20 reappeared. NOT from the actual culprit, but my dad gave my mom a $20 bill to put back into the fund! The funny part is that I hid the envelope in my desk and it took her FOREVER to find it :-) It's not the same, but I guess it still does have a story behind it!
In other news, Joey and I are going to get the carseats checked tonight and then to our class that is the "recap" of the online stuff we did. We're supposed to bring a pillow and a blanket so I am sure it will be a fun time. I just have this vision of a mixture of all the pregnancy classes I have seen on tv and I am not looking forward to it. I have no real desire to meet another pregnant couple and share our feelings. Ugh. I am happy we did most of it online b/c then we could talk about what we were the most interested in ourselves and not have to listen to others. I am such a brat. Oh well.

Tomorrow is 37 weeks so I'll try and get a picture up! Have a good one!

1 comment: