Wednesday, July 1, 2009

july!

(stole this picture from Brent's facebook...)

Whoo hoo! Made it to July! I never thought I would realy go super early in June or anything, but I really like ruby for a birthstone (if yours was yellow topaz, you'd understand!). So now I can say I am having a baby THIS month! Joey actually called me at about 12:05 this morning to tell me...which I thought was pretty cute!
The next goal is to make it past the 11th b/c we have tickets to Green Day. Yeah, I know, I am already starting off as an awesome parent, huh? Other than that, July is pretty low key...I have a date night with Joey tomorrow and a walk and a lunch here and there, but my schedule is pretty light- which is good!
Totally switching gears...we got the cutest present last night!! Bonus points because it came UPS and who doesn't like to have a UPS package waiting for them at their front door? A friend of mine from college, Jamie (who now lives in AZ), sent this little lamb from the build-a-bear store. Then she sent little cards (like the size of business cards) with "1 week", "2 weeks", you get the pattern... so that I can take Juliette's picture next to the lamb and put the "week" card with it. It's a "Watch Me Grow" kit. SO thoughtful! And now I want to steal the idea for future moms-to-be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment