Thursday, July 2, 2009

baby likes...

When I first started to feel the baby kick/move it was really fun (still is!). Then Joey and I started associating her moving with whatveer we were eating/doing/etc. So it just became "baby likes..." and we would add in whatever she liked! Here are some things that baby likes...

Tacos (which made taco tuesday a staple in our house!)ice cream (who doesn't like this?)
eminem (seriously, i was in the car once and she was into it!)
pizza (this was probably a given...)
She likes lots of other things, but that's jsut what popped into my head while writing this...it's kind of been a fun little saying!
Also, last night I stopped by Brent and Kristine's to drop something off. I was able to get Juliette to move for them! Brent was unsure if he would want to do it, so I just grabbed his hand and put it on my belly when he didn't really have time to think about it. Kristine got a little more time and got to feel some good moving!! It was pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment