Friday, July 17, 2009

DUE DATE!

Well, today was my due date. I always loved that it was on the 17th- seemed so fitting. Then the fact that she came early let me know she was an Erickson :-) It's funny to think that she could still be in there! I did love being pregnant and wasn't really ready to be "done", but she had her own schedule!

We also celebrated today with our last donut Friday. I am really going to miss these! My mom did an awesome job every week! Here is my last plate of donuts (I shared with Joey...didn't eat them all myself!)...

Here are a few more pics from the week...

Yesterday was 2 weeks, so here is her lamb picture:

Here she is with Gramma Jule...who has seen her everyday- even if it's just stopping by for a quick kiss! She just can't get enough!


I have been trying to get better at calling back and setting up times for visitors...so if I haven't called you or emailed you, maybe try me again. Next week Joey is work and my mom is not here so it will just be me and Juliette! It is still hard to time things perfectly, as we're not on any real schedule, but we try to be cute for visitors :-)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. the donuts look great! I had Lyra early, too, and it was definately weird to see her due date on the calendar and she was already two weeks old. But could you imagine pushing her out now? sometimes, early is a good thing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I just had a pannic attack that I have been spelling her name wrong because i saw someone that named their baby Juliet without the te. I don't know if I don't like that way--but I DO know that I like the tte so thats all that matters right...and the fact that I can spell it.

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete