Wednesday, July 15, 2009

checking in...

Not too much to report today. Things are still going well. My mom took off yesterday and tomorrow to help me out. She has been awesome. Yesterday she brought breakfast and then made cookies while I snuck out for 45 minutes to run some errands. Tomorrow, no big plans, but it will be Juliette's 2 week b-day! Then Friday is her due date!!! How crazy is that?? She could still be in my tummy right now!?!

Yesterday Andrea came over to meet Juliette (she was out of town when we were in the hospital) and then Lindsey dropped by for a quick minute after work. She also told me that she is expecting a...girl! (They were going to not find out for this one, but has the lady write it down for them...I knew she wouldn't last!!). Today Katrina is coming over to take Juliette's newborn pics. I'll share them when I get them...I am sure they will turn out cute :-)

Also for a picture fix, here is Juliette in one of the onesies that I made when I went down to Meghan's in March (I have her little mittens on so she doesn't scratch her face before the photo shoot!). I had to take the pic and hold her, so it's not the best, but you get the idea...
Finally, here is a picture of the sweater that Laura's mom made for Juliette (I saw a preview at my shower, but just got the finished product in the mail yesterday!). It is SUPER nice and I am so excited for Juliette to have something especially handmade for her! It won't fit her for a long while, but I am sure the time will go fast!

Thanks for checking in on us!

1 comment:

  1. i love the updates- even when there's not much to say. the little mittens are too cute and i can't believe she's already going to be 2 weeks old! xoxo-kisses and hugs from antie k juliette!

    ReplyDelete