Monday, July 27, 2009

another monday...not that it matters

This is how we start our Mondays (or anyday...) after "breakfast":
I love that days of the week don't mean anything (well, for my schedule at least, I understand some people have to work!). Well, weekends do mean something because Joey is home and that is helpful, but I guess my point is I can wear pajama's everyday. It is awesome and I highly recommend it (another way to achieve this without having a baby is to be a Phy Ed teacher...).

This weekend we were actually pretty busy cleaning around the house and getting ready for the week. Joey also had a golf lesson and a round this weekend, plus going to work out. I went into work on Sunday and then to Target and Rainbow...got a lot done. Joey also cleaned the house :-)
On the Juliette front, she has been awake a lot (during the day!!!) and seems more alert. She is also getting pretty strong...doesn't feel like a fragile little baby. Not a huge fan of the bath yet, but we'll get there.
Here are some pictures we took last night...I've been realizing they are all of her and we need some with us in them!

4 comments:

  1. She is the most beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you the most beautiful mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the second picture of you holding her i think she looks like her unkie b!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute, and I love how she looks right at the camera =)

    ReplyDelete