Friday, July 24, 2009

week 3 and some surprise donuts

Again, sorry for my lack of posting...I always feel like I should have a picture when I post and the taking a picture to putting in on the computer seems to be such a process (you know, all 30 seconds!).

Anyway, here are some from last night with her lamb...she is already 3 weeks!! It's so funny because she could've been less than a week old, or even late at this point! She slept through most of the pictures and she's in her outfit from week one because: a. she pooped in her other outfit and b. she only has like 3 outfits that fit her right now (well, at least with sleeves so she doesn't scratch herself too much)
sleeping...
taking pictures is such hard work...

Things are still going well here. Sleep is actually ok. In 3 weeks I've probably had 2 tough nights (and probably not all that tough considering). We're working on tummy time and her head seems pretty strong (not that I know what to compare this to, but it seems strong to me!). She can also roll on to her back when she is on her tummy- she did that last week I think. We've taken a trip to the Green Mill Corp office and a few to the g-parents. I also took her to Concordia last night for my Alumni Council meeting...she slept the whole time! We're working on being a bit more mobile :-)

Finally, today mom dropped off some more donuts. She said she just couldn't let go...and I am fine with that. I like donuts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment