Friday, April 2, 2010

sorry...

...but my baby is the cutest. I know a lot of my friends all have babies now, and yours are cute, but mine is the cutest ;-) I am in love with her 9 month photoshoot preview shots! We packed a TON into just over an hour to simulate "a day in the life of Juliette". And no, she wouldn't normally change clothes that much, but I wanted to document some of her outfits I love! Thanks Katrina for the awesome shots!

big laughs on the changing table
outside on the big chair with my vest from unkie B and antie K
bathtime...with my washcloth made by Laura
this looks so posed, but it was just a shot Katrina took while she was playing (the sweater was a gift from meghan's mom)
one of her easter outfits...the bunny ear hooded sweatshirt
Just TRY to tell me she is not the cutest thing ever :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment