Monday, April 19, 2010

busy busy weekend!

Whew! That was one busy weekend! On Friday my cousin Alisha came in from CA to surprise Noelle for her bachelorette weekend and then we all went to Avenue Q (hilarious!). Noelle is a part of this groups called The Scene, so we were also at an afterparty at the Chambers that was pretty sweet. Got home around 1.

the surprise
photo op at the afterparty me and alisha

On Saturday Joey had golf in the morning and Juliette and I headed up to Macy's for some shopping. I wanted to punch several people during that shopping trip. During her afternoon nap, Joey came home from golf and I left for Noelle's shower/bachelorette. It was a fun night, but I was feeling old!! Got home a little after midnight (thanks for the ride Brent!).
alisha, bride-2-be, me

Sunday morning Joey went into work so my mom came over during Juliette's morning nap to stay with her so I could do the Target/grocery run. She was kind of upset b/c Juliette was sleeping the whole time, but it was super helpful!! Alex was also in town so he came over to visit and got to see Juliette climb around and laugh :-) Joey got home from work, we talked for about 20 minutes, and then I left for a bridal shower! It was super fun and I was there later than I thought- Juliette was already asleep when I got home! Got home around 7 and sat down with Joey for about an hour. We were both beat! Luckily (at this point) we don't have stuff planned for next weekend so we can just hang out!

No comments:

Post a Comment