Saturday, April 3, 2010

lucy and juliette

Lindsey was taking Lucy to get her pic with the Easter Bunny at Maplewood Mall, so she called to invite us along! We were excited to get to see them! The girls are just over 3 months apart, so I am sure they will have MANY photos through the ages! Here are a few from today (we took them in the bathroom "lounge" at Macy's...I think every Easter we'll go there and remind the girls that you're supposed to go to the bathroom in pairs :-)

it was nice out, so we walked..."mom, it's over there!"
hey...do i know you?
how about i poke you?
or just laugh....
or go for your foot
and eat it !

Some puffs for the ride home

We had such a nice time at the mall. I didn't even realize how late it was b/c Juliette was being SO GOOD just hanging in her stroller and then it was 12:30 and I was like, oh, she should probably eat now! On the way home we made a quick stop and Unkie B and Antie K's because I thought Juliette was extra cute today. Plus, now she can high-five and wave! Her waving was awesome today and she was so proud of herself! She did awesome waving to Unkie B and Antie K. LOVE IT! I am sure I will post again soon as we still have to dye our Easter eggs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment