Sunday, April 11, 2010

over the hill!

It's the big four-ohhhhh! 40 weeks! That's as long as people are pregnant- but technically I went early, so it was a little less for me. Anyway, it seems like that 40 weeks of pregnancy is so boring compared to 40 weeks of a baby! I think the first time being prego was super fun, but I think that next time I'll just want to have the baby right away!


For the pics this week we wore black and got a fancy blinking button! I don't think she gets the grave nature of 40...


what is this blinking button all about?
she still just wants the card funny every timesee? soooo funnyand delicious!
how about the other side? yeah, still HILARIOUS!
so big!
Sorry about the delay in getting these up, but it has been a BUSY week and I am just now getting some downtime at 7pm on Sunday...just in time for the week!

1 comment: