Thursday, April 1, 2010

say goodbye to my 30s!

Welp, that was a quick run through her 30's! Not only is she 39 weeks, but tomorrow she'll be 3/4!! Which to most people doesn't seem like a big deal, but I still remind my mom when it's my 3/4 birthday! I hope Juliette likes birthdays as much as I do!
And OMG is it getting impossible to take her picture with the lamb (which, btw, I found her birth certificate and her name is Blanca...yes, she came with a birth certificate!). Juliette KNOWS to look for the card and won't even look at me first- it's hard to keep the card in the picture- thus, only one pic where you can see it! And then she just wants to eat the card... Since it's Easter this weekend, we put on her "These are my Peeps" shirt :-) We have lots more Easter outfits to model in the coming days!

this is how fast she gets the card...i have no chance
i tried to hide it...nope
and she has no regard for poor Blanca, who she threw out of the way
victory...for her
this was even hard to get...
my chubby, i mean "jolly", baby
(she is smiling because i am holding the "week" card above the camera!)
i tried to hold the card out in front...she went for it
then i had her crawl to the card and got this nice little shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment