Monday, April 5, 2010

easter!

Juliette had an awesome Easter. Mine and Joey's was a bit more rough...we were sick (food poisoning) Saturday into Sunday, so I actually called my mom over on Sunday morning and she offered to take Juliette home with her. Done! We were in bed until 2, and got some needed rest/recovery time. We wouldn't have had to go out at all, but Joey had some out-of-town relatives in so we decided to make an appearance at his family's Easter. We went over to my parents to pick up Juliette around 3 and found our EB stuff...we made out awesome! Then we headed to his parents and had to leave during dinner b/c it got started a bit late :-) Waking up at 2:30 am does not lend well to Sunday afternoon/evening events!

So here are some pics from the weekend! And warning, it’s total overload, but I am a mom…
before

they come with 9 colors now!

juliette "helping"

after! not much creativity on my part, as this was around when i got sick :-)

"finding" her eggs got it! oh my gosh...2! so cute...notice my bunny feet :-)my new slide from the springtime rabbit! this is fun!antie k playing with me my new MMC ball! look at this awesomse basket! which one should i pick? red? how about blue? yeah, this looks good...but how do i open it? spin it?eat it?or have mommy open it? yay!so good! dad's hat juliette waving to the cameraeveryone smiling!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment