Friday, February 27, 2015

I GOT $1,000 I GOT $1,000...

Our flight coming home was full, so I went up to the counter to offer our tickets (they hadn't even asked yet).  They used them!!  (not without some nail biting at the end- by Joey!).  We were supposed to leave at 12:45.  We got put on standby for the 2:15 flight and guaranteed for the 6:30 flight... I did call my mom first and check with her because originally we were going to be picking up the kids.  I also checked with my dad, because he was our ride!  We ALMOST made it on the 2:15 flight, so that was a bummer, but we sat in the airport for a few more hours and watch some shows on our tablets...all while the kids were being picked up, fed, and put to bed at our house.  It's kinda like we won twice!  PLUS, we each got a $500 credit for Delta.  Uh, yeah, I'll take it!!  I have always wanted to get bumped so this was pretty exciting for me :-)


So sing the blog title to this, just change the amount :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment