Thursday, February 26, 2015

A GREAT TIME

We have never stayed at this particular resort before, but my cousin Noelle had.  She told me they had a cute bar there, so I told her I would be sure to find it!

found it!
It was a little 10 stool bar, super cozy.  The bartender, Ken, told us it was a really fun bar because the size kind of forces people to talk.  The first day we went there we were the only ones there but were shortly joined by a group of 3 people from...Minnesota.  Then another couple walked in...from Minnesota.  So at a 10 seat bar in a random resort in FL, sat 7 MN people :-)  The next day we were walking up to the bar, and I looked at Joey and said, "I went to high school with that guy."  He totally though I was joking; I was not!  It was a classmate who I had worked with on our reunion a few years back.  Pretty funny.

And Ken was right, everyone there was awesome.  Our second day there he was training in a new guy who was super nice, but I am pretty sure he will not make it as a bartender. He could however, sing opera and belted out a few verses!  There was a guy from Chicago, wearing his basketball jersey, giving us tips on buying more vacation club points.  There were some people from Jersey who were on their way out, but a hoot to talk to...it really was a fun bar to hang out and chat.  We will definitely be back!


Cheers! (without our drinks, but we are sitting at the bar!)


No comments:

Post a Comment