Monday, February 23, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!

Heck yeah, I made him wear the button!

In all the hoopla of getting ready for our vacation, Joey almost forgot it was his birthday too!  He enjoyed a nice round of golf in the morning, I enjoyed this:



Later, we had a light lunch in anticipation of our big dinner!  Good light lunch, huh...

And, this is how our pics typically go...


Later that night we went out to what turned into our BEST DINING EXPERIENCE EVER!  We went to Shula's Steakhouse, in the Dolphin Resort.  The service was so great, I wanted to stay all night!  We had two servers, Doug and Nick, who were beyond fabulous.  When I mentioned my dad raved about the French Onion soup there, they split a pot for Joey and myself and brought it out complementary for us to try, "We don't want you to tell your dad you missed it!"  Then, when they brought out the dessert, Nick and Joey sang "Happy Birthday to Us" together, as Nick's birthday was the next day!  Such a great night...terrible picture, but great night:

And finally, the kids singing :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment