Thursday, February 12, 2015

HOCKEY

I was lucky enough to get some club seats to the Wild game tonight.  Normally, I wouldn't use those nice of tickets on kids, but Dylan has really been into hockey and I wanted to have some family time, so we headed off.  (The tickets also came with a free parking pass, making it easier to bring the kiddos).  We had 5 tickets, so we brought my dad along as well.  The kids were actually pretty darn awesome...better than I thought they would be!  Taking pictures didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but it was still a fun time!  The Wild scored twice (and won!) and Dylan got up and cheered and danced when they sounded the horn!

selfie with the kids
this is what happens when you try to get a family photo


kids having fun

smiles with papa!
**note: I know I was going to start #TBT, but this game was perfect to blog about today!  next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment