Friday, June 18, 2010

i am as old as gramma! (well, kinda)

It's the big 5-0 people! Wow! Juliette is only two weeks away from her birthday! It's basically birthday month for her :-) I am working on all the details of her party and going to finish her invitations tonight. First birthday paries are A LOT of work...I know, I know, she's not gonna remember any of it and it's mostly for the parents, but you know what? Fine! My baby is awesome and I want to show her off to everyone I know :-) Anyway, here are some pics from her photoshoot:

what IS that??

i think i have it...

oh my gosh, can you believe it? a BALLOON!
(gramma jule is 50 and she LOVES balloons, so we got this for her!)
the balloon is cool, but i still love the card...
come back!
so big!
my balance is getting better! watch out!


No comments:

Post a Comment