Monday, June 21, 2010

daddy day!!

Joey was so excited for his first Father's Day. We had a really busy day (with a lot of eating) planned, so it was low key in the morning. Juliette and I went to Caribou and got him a mocha and a breakfast sandwich. After her morning nap we went to my parents and had a BBQ with the fam. Juliette was her happy bubbly self and was on the move...she just wanted to crawl and climb on everything. She also enjoyed a big lunch. Which reminds me- we got a sippy cup to work!! I have tried before, but she would just bite on it. I called my friend Laura who went through 3 cups until she found one to work and her recommendation dworked for us too! Wahoo! Juliette napped in her room at my parents and then we went to the Davern's for dinner. When we got home, she was pooped! She had a pretty busy day! She had her bath and went to bed. Joey and I worked on his lunch for the week and then had 15 minutes of relaxation time before he had to go to bed. He said he had a great father's day, and I am glad because he is an awesome dad! Joey- I love you! You do such a great job with Juliette and I love to see her face when she sees you! You light up both of our lives and we're so lucky to have you! Happy father's day to all the dads out there (especially mine!).

Joey's morning...
cheers daddy's little girl (see the bib)
i am not in the mood for a photoshoot...i want to crawl around!
highlight of the day...
she doesn't even need to tp, just the roll
this is how i roll...
family father's day pic...with the scenic pirate ship background :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment