Wednesday, June 2, 2010

11 months!

That's right...11 months! And still continuing to be super cute :-) Wednesday mornings we go to meet gramma jule at the Twisted Fork for breakfast, and this Wednesday was her actual 11 month b-day, so gramma brought the muffins! Juliette can now enjoy them...she was eating faster than gramma could break off pieces. My baby doesn't mess with food! She also enjoyed some of the pancakes that mom and I got! Here are some pics from the morning:

I'm ready!
oohhhh....a present!
Sword in the Stone...g-ma is running out of movies that are available that mom didn't already have for my collection- Disney needs to reopen the vault :-)
I'll have THAT one
yeah, thanks!
you're gonna have to go faster, lady
mom, how many pictures are you going to take?
clapping for being messy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment