Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy 3 years to us!

For the better part of 2009, Joey and I have been doing "Taco Tuesday"...yeah, it's as simple as it sounds, we eat tacos on Tuesdays. Since our anniversary fell on a Tuesday, it was easy to pick our meal! (note: we are doing our st. paul hotel anniversary celebration on Saturday! We do like a nice night out!). Since we only have about a 2 hour window of time during the week b/c Joey needs to get to bed, my mom offered to come over and cook dinner and watch Juliette while we ate. Deal. Joey also go me some roses, and we got out our wedding candlesticks and had tacos by candlelight! It was a really nice meal...the fanciest tacos we've ever had (mom also made some rice and got us some cake!). We had a nice dinner and each named 3 things that we liked about our marriage...once we got past the joking, it was really nice. I am VERY lucky to have found Joey and couldn't imagine my life any other way. Here are some pics...
Three years ago:

me and my hubby
smooches
one of my favs
cheers!
Today (just a BIT different):
the table setting...all the fixins for tacos, roses, and candles!
Wearing the shirts from our honeymoon- you can tell who wears their's all the time!clinking our wedding toasting glasses!
HAPPY 3 YEARS TO MY WONDERFUL HUBBY!

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful couple! I am so happy you found each other too!
    ~Grandma Jule

    ReplyDelete