Monday, November 9, 2009

b-day dinner, baptism, and rice cereal = busy busy weekend

I am still trying to recover from the weekend! Joey and I were both exhausted yesterday...I got into my pj's at 3:30! Saturday Joey golfed (and shot an 88!) while I was running errands and trying to get ready for the weekend events. Saturday night we went out to Ichiban's for a birthday dinner. Rian (Noelle's fiance) and I both turn 30 this week, so the "elite" cousins went out for dinner. It was a super fun night, and I think Joey set some sort of speed eating record. We went out for a drink after as well and watch some crazies do some karaoke. Good stuff.

Rian and I with our Buddha drinks
Apparently we're not only related, but we all dress alike...black turtleneck shirts
the gang (sorry i didn't have time to crop/resize)enjoying our after dinner drink


Sunday was Juliette's baptism. We had it at Gloria Dei, which is where both Brent and I were baptised. Juliette wore Joey's baptismal gown, and my bonnet (which I don't have a pic of right now). She was perfect for the whole thing- no crying and very attentive. After the baptism we all went to Green Mill for lunch and had a nice time. Here are some pics from the misc photoshoots from that day:
Brent walked away pre-photo so I thought a pic of Joey and Kristine would be funnyGodparents before
Godparents after
Mom, dad, Juliettewith gramma jule and grampa steve-o
throw in the gg's
Sunday night we had Juliette's first try at rice cereal! It's hard to say how it went, but she didn't gag, so I considered it a small success!

showing her the tiffany spoon her dad bought her...we used this for the first bite

eat up!
eat the food, not your bib, honey!
what just happened?


No comments:

Post a Comment