Wednesday, November 11, 2009

30

Happy Birthday to me :-) b-day cupcake at Salut


I am 30. I remember when my mom turned 30...I was 10. I am thinking Juliette isn't really going to remember this :-)
Today was a great day...for eating! My mom brought me some traditional McD's for breakfast, then I had lunch with my mom and Amy at Salut, then did dinner at my parents with Brent and Kristine and had Cosetta's, adn DQ cake. I ate A LOT of food, but it was yummy! I will not be weighing myself today.
at lunch...

I also got some nice gifts...Joey, after fretting over what to get me because I banned him from jewelry and purses, got me the ipod touch. Juliette got me a gift card to my hair place for a blow out and a manicure :-)
Juliette handing me my gift!

Thirty is just a number, but people always make a big deal out of it...what goals/things did you want to do by the time you were thirty. Usually I would totally be one of those people, and if you would've asked me 10 years ago where I would be at 30 I couldn't have imagined it to be any more perfect. It's awesome. I am so lucky to have Joey and Juliette. I have great parents and brother and sis-in-law. My friends are the best. I have a job that is flexible enough for me to be able to spend more time with Juliette. My family is healthy. And on the fun side, I get to take some cool vacations and drive a nice car ;-) So when people would ask me what I wanted for my birthday and I couldn't think of anything....I thought that was pretty cool because I already have everything I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment