Thursday, January 15, 2015

THE CALL

I got my first ever, "your child threw up at school" call. 

Honestly, she looked bad when I brought her in in the morning, but she said she was ok.  Good news is, she made it to the bathroom!  (I would've felt terrible if it was on the circle time rug or something!).  When I picked her up, she was still looking a bit green.  I wasn't sure if we were going to make it down the hallway!  But we did, and made it to the car.  But not all the way home :-(  That poor little kid puked in the car.  I did have a bag ready for her, and she got it all in there, but man does it suck to watch your kid puking from the rear view mirror...so sad.  The rest of the day she rested and napped.  No more puke, just a lot of sleep and movies!

obligatory pic with the puke bowl/bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment