Thursday, January 29, 2015

LOST TOOTH!

It happened so fast!!  Wednesday night Juliette said she had a loose tooth, and Thursday at school she lost it!  I barely had time to document!!  She was SO INTO IT...I think the promise of the Tooth Fairy coming really sped up the process! 


Wednesday night it was loose, so we took a video to send to Gramma and Papa!

Here is a still of her wiggling away in the mirror...

I had to go coach my softball clinic on Wednesday night, but when I got home I made a quick tooth fairy pillow in case she lost it the next day (I had plans to be out Thursday, so I wouldn't have time!).  Luckily, I was able to throw this together.  Not my finest, but a good prototype at 9pm...
 
Got this pic from her teacher on Thursday :-)
 

Finally, in case you are wondering, the going rate for a tooth in our house is $1 and a tube of toothpaste :-)


 Juliette has had a lots of "firsts" and I love them all, but not gonna lie, this one made me tear up a bit.  She's getting so big :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment