Monday, January 5, 2015

MONDAY MAMMA MARGARITA

I love grade school. 

I even use the present tense when talking about it because it was so awesome.  I probably peaked in 8th grade and LOVE LOVE LOVE all my grade school experiences...teachers, the actual learning, FRIENDS!  I just feel like that group of people was special.  The wonder of the internet and facebook allowed for some of those friendships to be rekindled- and it's like no time has passed.  Since September, a group of us having a standing date the first Monday of the month.  Sometimes everyone comes, sometimes people miss a month, but so far we've done it every month and had a great time talking husbands, kids, schools, and the need to make a full weekend out of this!

So, thank you, dearest old friends, for bringing me back to one of my favorite times in life.  So glad we have reconnected and looking forward to the years to come! <3 p="">
Wow, that got sappy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment