Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there. I know that all my firends are lucky enough to have great husbands who are also awesome dads, and it's really been something that fun to watch as I get older. Of course, I think my hubby is tops...he does such a good job with Juliette and I really love watching them together! We had a busy father's day...Joey's family came over to our house for a lunchtime BBQ, and then we headed to my parents house for a little more of the same. Grill season is DEFINATELY here!



The fam...Doug included


A few outtakes...


4 generations (Brent said it was harder to get my grandpa to look at the camera than it was to get Juliette to look...)"I'm running!"she loves Papa, but must have been distracted by a car...

No comments:

Post a Comment