Sunday, February 21, 2010

too busy to blog?

This weekend Joey left to go snowboarding up in Lutsen with some friends, so I was a single mother for the weekend. Ok, so my mom stayed over Friday night and I stayed at my parents on Saturday, but I was without a hubby! I also had to get ready for the week and do the grocery shopping and baby shopping so it was a busy few days. I also managed to misplace my camera for a day or two and couldn't catch up on my blogging...and last week I spent most nights on the computer catching up on some work stuff that has been lingering since "the crash" at work. So yeah, it's been busy...here are a few pic from the last week:

ok, this is the only pic brent and kristine took from their night of babysitting on the 13th when we took my parents out to dinner. it's a pretty cute little family pic (I consider any pic where juliette is looking at the camera to be a good picture...)
my mom and dad at dinner at wildfire...mom's martini flight also pictured. yum!
unkie B and antie K also stopped over on sunday (valentine's day) to bring a gift. i will now give you the play-by-play in pictures:
wow a present!

i love presents! they are so awesome! it's just what i wanted!

this page is fuzzy...

...and i LOVE it!

Gramma Jule and Grampa Steve-O also stopped by later on Valenine's day with a cool litle toy for Juliette and a nice $50 each for mommy and daddy! There is a story behind that, but it's too much to type out, so if you ever want to hear it, I can just tell you!
We also had our BEST DAY EVER at swimming on Thursday! Juliette did her "zooms" (going under water) twice withou crying! That's a record, and probably already puts her ahead of me in the comfortable-with-water contest :-)
AND, last week we did some more stuff with her new playroom that I will need an entire entry to brag about, so I'll do that later this week!
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment