Monday, February 1, 2010

my baby is so awesome

Seriously, my baby is so awesome!! I am not saying she is the best baby in the world (ok, I do tell her that), but man she's gotta be close... And for whatever reason she was extra awesome this weekend!! Super smiley, good eater and napper...everything. I kept looking at Joey and saying, "wow, she is just so on this weekend!" We were out and about and had lots to do and she was good through it all. We are super lucky! Here are a few pics of her in her jumpy thing (original name, huh?):


and here is a video...it took forever to get this because she would start jumping everytime i stopped recording!


Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. wow- we must be in a closed mouth phase!!!

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. she can touch the ground! hot dog! :)

    ReplyDelete