Monday, October 5, 2009

unkie b and antie k babysit

We had a wedding to go to on Saturday and my parents were also there, so it was Unkie B and Antie K's first babysitting mission! Brent sent some pics to keep me updated...so here is our night in pictures from our phones!

so far, so good...Juliette took a little snooze
while mom enjoyed a drink!
at this point Brent and Fozzy Bear started to go a little crazy...

While Juliette slept through it all...


Brent's caption..."Guess who enjoyed her dinner?""This Fozzy Bear is awesome, I like partying with him!"


Then we came home to a nice sleeping baby. Brent and Kristine did a good job on their first solo mission (and Juliette was a good baby!), so I think we're good for some more nights out!

1 comment:

  1. Fozzy drunk dialed me that night, it was super embarassing...hope he is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete