Thursday, October 29, 2009

the other way...

Yesterday when I was at my parents house getting ready to change Juliette, she decided to just roll over. She had done front to back at about 5-6 weeks and was pretty consistant with that. She's been on her side a few times but never really tried to go back to tummy...until yesterday. When I got home I put her on her back to see if she would do it again- and she did! I taped it in case she wouldn't do it when Joey got home, but he got home quickly so I made him come upstairs and he got to see it!

Then she took a nap while we got dinner ready and when she woke up we brought her downstairs. Instead of putting her in the pack and play, I said, "let's just put her on the floor"... she started rolling in all directions and it was pretty funny (no video of that, we were busy eating!). Now every time I put her on her back, she wants to roll. It's pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment