Friday, October 9, 2009

Photoshoots Galore

Yesterday we had out 3 month photoshoot with Katrina (whose back went out but she still did our shoot...I am such a demanding customer!). Juliette was not a smiley as she can be, but we still got some awesome pics! You can see the preview shots at http://stulagu.bigfolioblog.com/
but here are a few I cut and pasted for here:
so sweet

one of my favs :-)
4 generations of girls

Then when I got home last night I still had to take her 14 week picture. Poor girl was tuckered out from pics, but of course I got some smiles out of her... (I had left my camera at work so these are with the old camera- I can really tell the difference, but oh well!)

the nookie is a good thing!

hey mom, here's the smile you were looking for 2 hours ago...

no flash, yes tongue

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. of COURSE she smiles like that later...next time we'll do a morning shoot =)

    ReplyDelete