Sunday, April 24, 2011

Springtime Rabbit Day

OMG, this kid is adorable!!! Her Easter outfit was so darn cute! (I will also be using it for her 2-year pics...it's how I am justifying the cost!) So, I will just take you through the day in pics...


hanging out with all her bunnies

she got some stickers...
artsy shot...for Katrina :-)

adorable
the whole outfit...love it!

and, picking up rocks...awesome thing to do in a nice outfit!

this was the best one we got...

smiles!

basket from unkie b and antie k

bubbles!!!

i just love this little doll!!!

hunting for eggs!!

found one! (love my mom's face in this one)

she got serious...took off her hat and got on her tippy toes!

swimsuit coverup...

hunting for eggs and uncle jim's house

where's more???

got one (and it you look carefully you can see my bunny ears shadow! ha)


So Easter was a busy day, but we had lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment