Thursday, April 7, 2011

sad

Well, it was a good run. I have been super excited about this NYC trip...talking about it for a few months, getting deals, making reservations. I have been able to focus on all the fun and I have kept myself (overly) busy this week... but now, at 11:52 on Thursday night, I am sad. I know that Juliette is going to have an AWESOME time with my parents, but I am going to miss seeing her. She is just so damn fun right now and talking so much and really showing her personality. We even kept her up late tonight and skipped bath and got some extra nice hugs...I swear she can sense what's going on here. Anyway, I kind of feel like the first time I had to drop her off at daycare...everyone does it, and it will be fine, but I just need a good cry. Any over/unders on how many phone calls will be made on this trip?!?

1 comment:

  1. It will be good for all of you. Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete