Thursday, March 18, 2010

37 weeks!

I am actually posting her pictures on Thursday! Yay! Today is my Aunt Ann's birthday...she's actually not my aunt and all, but the only person who I call "aunt", which is weird. I didn't call her, but I know she checks this blog, so I thought I would let Juliette give her the little shout out :-) I though it would be a little easier, but that whole "put everything in your mouth" phase is too much to battle!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT ANN!
Hope to see you soon!
Yup, got it again. Hey, I know you're over here, you're not fooling me! Ok people, where is my card? on the move....

These past few days have been so awesome! We have gone on so many walks just LOVING the weather. We even got Grampa Steve-O out for a walk...he said he was sore after, but that's good for him. Today was also the first day of he new swimming session. Juliette is still in the same class but it's awesome because she is the best :-) She is also the youngest. Last session the other kids were 7, 9, and 13 months when we started. This session there are a few 2yr olds. Juliette did super awesome today and was the only one not to cry! Such a proud mamma :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment