Friday, March 23, 2012

DYLAN ARTHUR is here :-)

Well, after a nice mild March and a walk up to the hospital, Dylan came bursting into the world! 

 
Dylan Arthur Davern
8lb4oz 20in
6:35pm



Birth story (short version): I had felt a little "crampy" during the day, but nothing consistant or "5-minutes" apart, but we still decided to go in the the hospital. Since it was so nice out, we walked.  After they decided I was progressing enough to stay (I swear the one nurse thought I was full of it), they moved me to room 10. I said, "listen, I don't want to miss my epidural window and I know you have to track down the dr and I need to sign stuff, so please start that"...never got that far. My water broke (I now know what that really means), I went from 5cm to 9cm in about 20 minutes, never got my epidural. They got me into position, I was at a 10.. did 2 pushes (and 2 f-bombs) and Dylan was out. I will say I have efficient births :-) It happened so fast it was crazy!

 
With my TWO kiddos :-)
 
family of FOUR...Dylan looks super excited to join us!
 unkie B and antie K
 she loves him <3 p="">
 gramma jule
  me and my little guy


No comments:

Post a Comment