Friday, January 21, 2011

18 month stats

I haven't posted the "results" from her 18 month appt yet because I wanted to take her picture by her growth chart (great 1st birthday gift from the Costello's!). My goal is always for her to be proportionate...and we're still on track! She was 26lbs13oz and 32 1/2 inches tall, putting her in the 75th percentile for both (her head was 75th too...I think 18 1/2?!?). She has thinned out a little and looks really cute in her little boot cut jeans. Anyway, everything else checked out great and Juliette was even able to perform some of her tricks for Dr. Balfanz (which I think all moms can appreciate a kid doing something on command). She is so stinkin' fun right now, we just laugh everyday!! I LOVE THIS KID!!!


What's this??

It has my name on it!

Let's see how tall I am!



No comments:

Post a Comment