Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Happy 4 years to my hubby!!! We are officially celebrating this weekend with our St. Paul Hotel night, but I still wanted to do something on the actual day. Last year it was on Tuesday, so my mom came over and watching Juliette while we dined on our taco by candlelight :-) This year we had nothing planned, but when I got home from work, I called Brent to see if he would come down for an hour so I could take Joey to Chili's. Yeah, we're classy. It's just close and easy. So we went up there and had some burgers and drinks. They also gave us a free dessert for our anniversary, which totally embarassed Joey. He wouldn't let me ask someone to take our picture because he said it was pathetic that we were there for our anniversary :-) So I took separate pictures...

joey, ashamed

me, happy with the dessert!
HAPPY 4 YEARS JOEY.....I LOVE YOU A BILLION :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment