Sunday, September 26, 2010

Laura's Shower!!

My friend Laura is having a baby!! Her due date is awesome- 11/11...but I am hoping she has a Halloween baby! Since she isn't finding out the sex of the baby (grrr....) so we went with YELLOW! I was getting sick of the yellow, but in the end everything was really cute and I liked it! Here are the pics:
The dessert table

main food table

notice my 3rd grade craft hanging from the light
cupcakes...with my new favorite topping- mini chips!
guests
duck pond punch...yum!
Laura leading the jeopardy game
Connie (Laura's mom), Laura, Me
Laura and me
Me, Laura, Katrina

There are some more pics available on Katrina's blog:
It was a really fun shower...the Jeopardy game was a hit, the food was good, and people had a nice time...and Laura got some good gifts!!! We also did an activity where I made 18 birthday cards and everyone blind picked a card...whatever number they got, that was the birthday card they had to write to Baby G. So if you picked 13, you wrote a birthday card for the baby (well, kid at that point) to open on their 13th birthday. I love to throw a party :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment