Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HAPPY SCHOOL SUPPLY SHOPPING DAY!!

My favorite self-made holiday of the year!!! I love this day...I just do. If you don't know the history behind it, when I was in gradeschool I always wanted to go school supply shopping as early as I could and one year I got to go on August 4th (which was the earliest I had ever gone). So the next year I went on that day again because it was "tradition" :-) After I was done with school I used to be able to take Alex and Mychal, but they're too big now (Alex graduated college this year...), so I am going to try to adopt Paul's kids until Juliette is old enough. That doesn't mean I am not going to take her!!! We went to Target and sent a pic to Alex and Mychal so they wouldn't feel left out! I also took some more pics, because next to her birthday and Christmas, this will probably be the most well documented day during her life...

these look good
oh wait...more choices...this is so tough! target in all its glory :-) this is SOOOOOOO fun! pip squeak markers
mom got me some twistable crayons so there isn't as much of the "crayon" part for me to eat. they are pretty fancy crayons!

now let's try this out... wow!
double fisting :-) ...and now we eat itcheck out my first masterpiece
I hope you all enjoyed SSSD '10!

No comments:

Post a Comment